I've recently been trying out a few different things for my eyebrows and it's made a huge difference. What i used: MAC eyebrow pencil in "lingering" I recently received an amazing Brow bar by whitening lightning which is a huge favourite with the beauty youtubers. I'm officially obsessed, they make my eyebrows fab! And lastly For the Highlighting i use benefit Eye bright.
1. I use my MAC eyebrow pencil and lightly draw a line just under my eyebrow and a bit further along to extend my eyebrow.
2. I then use light strokes to mimic hair lines and fill the lighter bits of my eyebrow so everything is blended perfectly.
3. I then do what i did on the bottom line with the pencil, on the top. Very lightly so i'm ready to fill in the lines i've made.
4. For the middle i use the darker colour in my brow bar and for the fading at the end i use the lighter blonde colour.
5. Using the slanted brush provided i push the MAC line i made up with the blonde colour, blending them until i've created a gradient at the end of the eyebrow.
6. Using the darker colour i use hair strokes blending in the faded line with my natural eyebrow.
7. Highlighting my eyebrow i use Benefits eyebright on the arch of my eyebrow and all across.
8. Finally i blend it in with my fingers, and i'm done!
If you want this brow bar you can use my code grace25 to get 25% off their whole website http://www.whiteninglightning.com/. (lipgloss worn is from their website in "summer sun")